The official IELTS by IDP app is here! Download it today.
Why you should choose an IDP Test centre
- Five hours of IELTS test preparation support videos in Japanese
- Free online training course supervised by Macquarie University
- One free IELTS Writing Assist (normally 3,500 yen per session)
- Please refer to your booking confirmation email.
How to confirm your Booking
Please log in to confirm your booking at https://ielts.idp.com/book
Please check the details of the test day (meeting time, venue access, notes).
Please be sure to confirm the time of the meeting. Please note that you will not be able to take the test if you are late.
The schedule of the speaking test for paper-based IELTS will be notified by email at least 3 days before the test date.
The speaking test time for computer-delivered IELTS, it will be the one you selected when you booked.
If you have any questions regarding the test confirmation notice, please contact the Test Center by 17:00 on the business day prior to the test date.
* L/R/W tests start times in the morning. Click here▶
* L/R/W tests start times in the afternoon. Click here▶
* L/R/W test begin at 10 a.m. Click here▶
* L/R/W test begin at 2 p.m. Click here▶
【Required only for students under 18 years of age】
If a student is under 18 years of age on the day of the test, the parent or guardian must print, sign, and email the following document to the test center in advance.
If you are unable to do so in time, please be sure to bring the original signed document with you on the day of the test.
Please note that you will not be allowed to take the test without the documents.
The method and deadline for submitting this document vary from test center to test center. Please make sure to follow the instructions provided by the test center where you will be taking the test.
For more information about the IELTS Child Protection Policy, please click here.
Please check your confirmation e-mail and send documents to your test center by e-mail.